Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fixing my Credit

I've begun in ernest the item numbered 102 in the list of things to do before I die. I didn't really have any sort of plan so I figured it'd be good to at least get a copy of my credit report. FreeCreditReport.com isn't really free and I didn't want to wait for a credit report to come through snail mail... okay, I'm lying. I'm lazy and didn't want to spend time working on myself.

But I'm doing that now so I went to AnnualCreditReport.com and wasn't forced to buy anything before I was able to see my reports. Oh sure they offered but took no for an answer when I said that I didn't want an embossed leather folder for my report.

So the good news is that I only owe about $1400. That is very easy to do. I don't have it but with persistence I can get it.

No comments: