Thursday, October 23, 2008

Putting On A Show

I have to admit, I don't think that I realized how much time putting on a show would take.

One of the items on my list was to put on a webcast. I wasn't specific but I wanted to put on a weekly video show to do it and I'm doing that now. I'm glad that I'm doing it but boy, it's difficult to get to the other things I want to do.

I'll say this, though. I'm loving every minute of it. The videos are crap and the production values look like they were done by a five year old but I'm getting better at it all the time.

Here's this weeks video:



And here's the website where you can watch all of the videos:

http://itsallblackandwhite.blogspot.com

Any comments will be appreciated. Even if you don't like it tell me. If you're going to be insulting, at least be original.

No comments: